Forum2018-10-09T18:57:53+00:00
Relationship Advice

Relationship Advice  

RSS

its_sunny
(@its_sunny)
Eminent Member
10/09/2018 5:47 am  

I went on a date with this chick the other day and realized she was a fucking empty vessel. No interests, no ability to communicate outside of flirting, no motive/drive, just a fucking doll. The topic of art came up and she straight up said "im not into that", what the fuck is that?

Now im not trying to sound like some fedora faggot, but every fucking (attractive) girl I talk to is boring and bland as shit. How or where are you finding these girls actually worth dating or even talking to? And this is in college

Phazon_Elite
(@phazon_elite)
Eminent Member
10/09/2018 5:50 am  
Posted by: its_sunny

I went on a date with this chick the other day and realized she was a fucking empty vessel. No interests, no ability to communicate outside of flirting, no motive/drive, just a fucking doll. The topic of art came up and she straight up said "im not into that", what the fuck is that?

Now im not trying to sound like some fedora faggot, but every fucking (attractive) girl I talk to is boring and bland as shit. How or where are you finding these girls actually worth dating or even talking to? And this is in college

let me guess, you think you are smart because you know the name of 2 or 3 old ass paintings and a few songs from bach and mozart. dude, please. She's probably dodged a bullet with your /r/imverysmart ass

fbapro11 liked
ReplyQuote
hanhz22
(@hanhz22)
Eminent Member
10/09/2018 5:51 am  

Sounds more like she was not into you so she shut down.
If she was into you she would at least fake interest in it.
Are you a total aspie, perhaps? Did you make her feel uncomfortable? Did you bring up something abnormal to talk about on a date, say something creepy, or maybe your were too forward?
You sound like a school shooter in the making, OP.

fbapro11 liked
ReplyQuote
washguy
(@washguy)
Eminent Member
10/09/2018 5:52 am  

Surprised at the reaction to this, it’s very true. Most guys are like this as well, not to say my interests are super intellectual or obscure, but I think there’s something to be said about moving a little past the average into a lower percentile, or something.

Anyway, they are like that in part because they’re pretty and can get by well on that alone. Also, they’ve probably got along well with the in group all their lives, therefore they have no interest in venturing out of said in group, whereas if your more of an outsider to begin with you have more of a tendency to venture outside of the average interests.

fbapro11 liked
ReplyQuote
Share:

Please Login or Register